In 2006, My Auto Solutions was established in the Atlanta area to provide customers with low cost, automotive part rebuilding services. We save our customers money by rebuilding original parts and providing expert technical support. Our services exist as a cost effective alternative to auto dealership part repair.
The My Auto Solutions mail-in service option provides quality auto part remanufacturing for not only the Atlanta area, but also the entire nation. It is our belief that service should be focused on the customer. At My Auto Solutions, we know that waiting for a part to be fixed is frustrating. That’s why all mail-in parts are repaired and mailed out within 24 hours of their arrival.
My Auto Solutions partners with our customers to provide quality, innovative, sustainable, and value added parts, services, and logistics solutions in an environment that fosters growth for our team.
Our key company values are service, innovation, quality, and environmental responsibility.
Service at My Auto Solutions is customer focused and solutions oriented. We are flexible, adaptable, and partnership driven.
Innovation in our workshop is based on creative thinking and engineering solutions. We create life cycle solutions for auto parts and work to continuously improve the remanufacturing process. Our dedication to employee retention and development drives our innovation.
Quality parts and services at My Auto Solutions are provided by our highly skilled work force. All remanufactured parts are 100% tested in our workshop and under our warranty.
Environmental Responsibility at My Auto Solutions is part of our decision to be a socially conscious and sustainable business. We remanufacture parts to keep viable materials out of landfills and use ecologically sound practices in our workshop. Our green services help to save the planet and save you money.
Our Quality Standards
We use rigorous remanufacturing standards at My Auto Solutions to ensure that every part we rebuild meets our high expectations.
All remanufactured parts from My Auto Solutions meet the following quality standards:
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of electronic assemblies
- IPC-7711/7721 Rework, modification, and repair of electronic assemblies
- IPC-J-STD-001 Requirements for soldered electrical and electronic assemblies
- Remanufactured parts are completely free of workmanship defects
- Remanufactured parts meet all OEM specifications
- All remanufactured controls are put through a Full Functional Operational Test
- IPC repair is utilized in the remanufacturing process
- Remanufacture parts may include corrections that are present in later revisions