Seat belts save thousands of lives each year. If you are involved in an accident, a functioning seat belt can protect you and your passengers from serious injuries incurred from hitting the dashboard, steering wheel, windshield, or even being ejected from the vehicle. In addition to safety reasons, many states have seat belt laws that could lead to you getting pulled over or issued a ticket due to seatbelts that are broken or not functioning properly.
Fix your seatbelt issues to ensure the safety of all your passengers using MAS Repair’s fast and convenient mail-in repair service. We can repair worn webbing, tension issues, broken buckles and more with a speedy 24-hour turnaround from the time your defective part reaches our Atlanta-area workshop.
How Mail-In Seat Belt Repair Works
Our online mail-in seat belt repair service is designed to be as easy and fast as possible to help you get back on the road quickly and economically. Here’s how it works:
1. Isolate the problem with your seat belts and take note of any broken pieces, worn webbing or tension issues.
2. Create an auto part repair request online on our website.
3. Print out your auto repair request confirmation.
4. Make sure to list your name, phone number, and return address.
5. Remove your seatbelt from your vehicle to prepare it for mailing.
6. Ship your item to us for repair at the following address:
1707 Enterprise Dr
Buford, GA 30518
7. Once your package reaches us, we will repair or refurbish your seat belt and have it back in the mail within 24 hours.
If you have questions about our seatbelt repair services or need help removing your seatbelt, fill out our online contact form. Our expert technicians have years of experience dealing with seat belt repairs and will be able to help you complete your seat belt repair for a fraction of the cost of expensive dealerships and auto body shops.